Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ
Ginger Alliance Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Whitney! (An emotional Souldoubt)

Go down

Poor Whitney! (An emotional Souldoubt) Empty Poor Whitney! (An emotional Souldoubt)

Post  Souldoubt Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 am

I'm sure you guys heard of the death of Whitney Houston, although I just found out today. It's so sad because she had one of the best voices in the past 20 years and thanks to drugs, she threw it all away.
My Gingers, most of you are at that age where you'll be getting on with your college/adult lives and no matter who you are or where you are, there will ALWAYS be people influencing you to do bad things like drugs and telling you it's cool. Those people are just saying that to make themselves feel better because they know it's not cool at all. Standing up for yourself and saying NO is actually the coolest thing ever!
So as a tribute, I'm posting a pre-drug Whitney song from way back in 1986. This was actually the coolest video back then, bigger than lady gaga! But watching it now, it's probably the corniest thing I ever saw..lol

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down