Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ
Ginger Alliance Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ACCEPTED] Application

3 posters

Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty [ACCEPTED] Application

Post  PaulBergdahl1 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:43 pm

My PSN ID is PaulBergdahl1, and I have been playing Fat Princess since late January 2010. I personally like using the priest and the pirate. I found the GAG after being recruited by pBaNdJ16. If accepted, this will be my first clan. Villager: 3. Worker: 4. Mage: 4. Priest: 5. Ranger: 2. Warrior: 2. Pirate: 5. Ninja: 3. Giant: 4. My most favorite map would have to be Rocky Road. I do not have a mic, but I am planning on getting one soon. I wouldn't mind joking around on the mic in casual games. I have played with the GAG before. I typically like to stick with one design for my character, but if the situation calls for it, I suppose I could make my character "fabulous". I strongly favor defense. I am available on both Sunday at 8:00 P.M. and Tuesday at 9:00 P.M. I am 21 years old. I am not able to record matches. Why did Santa Claus decide to plant a garden? So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!

PaulBergdahl1

Back to top Go down

[ACCEPTED] Application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application

Post  pBaNdJ16 Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:21 pm

PaulBergdahl1 wrote:My PSN ID is PaulBergdahl1, and I have been playing Fat Princess since late January 2010. I personally like using the priest and the pirate. I found the GAG after being recruited by pBaNdJ16. If accepted, this will be my first clan. Villager: 3. Worker: 4. Mage: 4. Priest: 5. Ranger: 2. Warrior: 2. Pirate: 5. Ninja: 3. Giant: 4. My most favorite map would have to be Rocky Road. I do not have a mic, but I am planning on getting one soon. I wouldn't mind joking around on the mic in casual games. I have played with the GAG before. I typically like to stick with one design for my character, but if the situation calls for it, I suppose I could make my character "fabulous". I strongly favor defense. I am available on both Sunday at 8:00 P.M. and Tuesday at 9:00 P.M. I am 21 years old. I am not able to record matches. Why did Santa Claus decide to plant a garden? So he can hoe, hoe, hoe!

Hahaha! That was a good one! And hope to see you at practices coming up! santa
pBaNdJ16
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

https://gingeralliancegroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Souldoubt Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:40 am

Muhahaha Good one Paul!! What other games do you like to play besides Fatty P???

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  PaulBergdahl1 Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Hey Souldoubt! I play LBP1/2, God of War series, Gran Turismo 5, Valkyria Chronicles, ModNation Racers (I have been told GAG likes MNR), etcetc. You know. Originally, my joke was going to be "What do you get when you cross a Shih-Tzu with a bulldog?" I changed my mind, because I was concerned that the answer was vulgar. Hey pBaNdJ16! I hope to see you in the matches as well.

PaulBergdahl1

Back to top Go down

Post  Souldoubt Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 pm

HAHAH a Bullsh!t

Good call there! We try to keep things PG13 rated, since we got a few minors in the group. Not like they never heard anything worse before, but we don't want to be a contributor to raging parents. Plus, we're trying to preseve Stripytails innocence! lol

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  pBaNdJ16 Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Hahahahaha! That would have been a good one too! Also, stripytails777 (call hin Stripy or Tails) is the youngest of the clan. He's really pretty good, and once you get to know him, his optimisticness and childish jokes will ware off on you. Are idea is to be like a family. Oh and by the way Souldoubt, Stripy's trip home got delayed until the 24th. Oh and a pro tip for Paul, not really pro, but yea anyways, check out our roster under Fat Princess (General), and try adding some members. Tell them you are a new recruit for GAG. One person who isn't mentioned or it hasn't been updated lately is breakthru2b, our newest member. So yea, look around and post and post any ideas you have for ways to get that princess!
pBaNdJ16
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pBaNdJ16 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:55 am

Congratulations, Paul! You are now a Ginger! I gave you your tag so you can now access the private forums where we can strategize. If it works, the next time you sign in, there will be 4 new forums added to the bottom that look like ghosts behind bars. If so, it worked. Two things about the private forums: 1. They don't go orange when there is a new post, so you have to click them to see if there is anything new. Once clicked, each topic inside will be an orange ghost if it has new content. The orange ghosts with yellow spots are stickied. 2. When replying to a topic, you normally hit the reply button in the bottom left corner, next to New Topic. In the private section, for whatever reason, there are 2 New Topic buttons. The one further left is actually to create a new topic. The one more right is just a normal reply to that topic. Well, once again, congratz on making it into GAG!
pBaNdJ16
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Souldoubt Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:48 pm

Ya, Pauls awesome!! We were holding off until you got the mic just so we can all talk sooner, but we can't let you wait anymore. Smile

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down