Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ginger Alliance Group
(/._.)/ ˙uı ƃoן puɐ ʇɥƃıɹdn ʞɔɐq ʇxǝʇ sıɥʇ dıןɟ oƃ ʍou ¿dıןɟ ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ
Ginger Alliance Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness

2 posters

Go down

Gingers like....

Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_lcap20%Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_lcap10%Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_lcap0%Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_lcap20%Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_lcap0%Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_lcap10%Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness Empty Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness

Post  Souldoubt Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:01 am

Welcome the the Institute!

Are you looking for something new? Sick of the sh*t your friends listen to?? Instead of listening to what MTV or network television tells you to listen to....broaden your mp3 playlists with help from the Gingers!

Posting Rules:
*Use the video button to post...no links. (once you're allowed!)
*Bad language is OK, just make sure to mention it in your post.
*Don't post stupid sh*t! Only post music that means something to you and that you would like to share. Feel free to explain why!

Like something you see and want the mp3? FREE music downloads for the cheap:
Soulseek (slsknet.org) - Ad and spyware free! Share you music library with the other millions of users and have access to all of theirs.

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness Empty Re: Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness

Post  Souldoubt Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 am

Ladies and Gentlemen.......NOFX! Yes, this where I got it!

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness Empty Re: Ginger Institute Of Musical Awareness

Post  pBaNdJ16 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Punk wasn't an option! Augh! Well that's my favorite and I like Sum 41. bounce
pBaNdJ16
pBaNdJ16
Admin
Admin

https://gingeralliancegroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Souldoubt Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 am

I had only ten spots for the poll so I couldn't put punk/ska in, pband, or else I would've! You can post ANY SONG you love! If you LOVE hamsters singing chamber music, by all means, post it!
And pband, you need to actually post your FAVORITE Sum 41 song and tell us why you love it so much. This thread isn't about "likes" its about "loves"!

One of my favorite punk/ska bands of the 90's, seen these guys live about 13 times, bought all their albums (before mp3s, we had these things called Cd's)..The SOUNDTRACK OF MY TEENAGED LIFE. I picked this particular song for pband;) OH a couple F bombs are dropped too..

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Souldoubt Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

Ok one more post...You guys ever have to drive around with your parents while they listen to their music? Kill you now, right?!? Guess what!? When you get older you'll actually start liking those songs. Anyone have any music their parents turned them on too??

Thanks Dad!!!

Souldoubt
GAG Leader
GAG Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down